Our glass and bottle depalletizer is very similar to its cousin the Can-i-Bus depalletizer. When we designed our low-level bottle depalletizer, we kept the same recipe for a slim-profile semi-automatic depalletizer with numerous configuration options to best fit your space. Under the right conditions, the glass depalletizer can be easily integrated with individual filters or conveyor belts.
- Designed with space and cost in mind.
- Small size at 51 “x 72”
- Multiple transport options.
- Numerous configuration options available
- Easily integrates into existing lines
- Speeds from 25 BPM to 300 BPM with adequate transport
- Loads with a standard pallet truck
- Minimum air consumption (5-6 CFM @ 120 PSI intermittent
- Various voltage options
- Fully automated once the pallet is inserted into the machine and the straps and level frame are removed
- Automatic removal of vacuum level sheets
- Easy to use touch screen controls.